Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Wednesday Hodgepodge

Welcome to the Wednesday Hodgepodge! Thanks to Joyce for her thoughtful questions again this week. If you want to play along, please click the graphic and follow the instructions. 


1. I read here a list of 13 things you should do in June. I'm paraphrasing a little but basically...

Go on a road trip with your best friend, pick fresh strawberries, host a garden party, take a morning run, treat yourself to a flower bouquet, spend a whole day hiking, discover a new coffee shop, try a new ice cream flavor, read at least one book, visit a Farmer's Market, make a swing for your home, and visit a new city. 
 
Which thing on the list do you most want to do? Of the activities mentioned, which one holds the least appeal? How many on the list will you attempt in June? What's one thing you'd add to the list?
Visit the Farmer's Market would be at the top of the list, running anywhere or taking a hike holds no appeal.

2. What's something you could do today to feel more peaceful? 
Have it be over with, and passing all the medical tests, I will be doing. Now that Mr BC is doing so well....I decided to share with my Doctor some of the health concerns I had for myself.  I would be happy to share good results with everyone.

3. June 7th is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day. Are you a fan? Swiss mocha, rocky road, chocolate chocolate chip, peanut butter and chocolate, or a dish of plain chocolate...what's your pleasure? 
Peanut butter and chocolate is the best.

4. If you came with a warning what would it say? 


5.What's the most interesting website you've visited in the last week? 


Follow us and you will understand everything better!
Interesting things like:
Why is Menthol Cold?
What is a Straw Man argument?
Why is marijuana impossible to OD on?
Why do airline passengers have to put their seats in full upright position?
And other interesting things!

6. Spring, summer, autumn, winter...which season are you? Why? Autumn Because I don't think I am in my winter years yet and I like Autumn's warm colors.

7. "You lose sight of things...and when you travel, everything balances out." ~Daranna Gidel

Would you agree with that sentiment? Explain why or why not.  
After I figured it out, I find I agree.  Travel takes you away from the ordinary, mundane times of ordinary life...You meet new people, see new and fascinating sights.  You have a chance to be open to differences.

8. Insert your own random thought here. 



4 comments :

  1. It's years since I tasted peanut butter... I wonder if it's still available in UK shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all goes well with your medical testing! Thanks for sharing the website link. That looks like a good one. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved to run when I was younger, but haven't in years. I do like hiking though.

    I hope your medical tests have good results!

    I checked Explain Like I'm Five and found it very interesting.

    Love your random thought! I could have said that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved to run when I was younger, but haven't in years. I do like hiking though.

    I hope your medical tests have good results!

    I checked Explain Like I'm Five and found it very interesting.

    Love your random thought! I could have said that myself.

    ReplyDelete