Sunday, May 08, 2016

Sunday Stealing


Monsters in the Closet Meme

Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? 
Closed, not because of monsters....Since I moved the bed around, it opens right up to the edge of the bed.  I made for more space in the room, with the exception of the closet door.

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? 
Mr BC use to travel for business and he use to haul them home....I threw away a whole shoe box full of them and other things, shower caps, sewing kits etc., when we moved to MO.

Have you ever ‘done it’ in a hotel room? 
Years ago, when we were younger.

Where is your next vacation? 
We are leaving soon for Santa Barbara.

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?  
I answered this question not too long ago. NO.

Who do you think reads these? 
Other folks who answer Sunday Stealing, etc. I always read and comment on anyone who comments on my blog. On really large memes, I don't comment and read every entry, usually the three above me and the three below me. Sometimes, my family.

Do you have a calendar in your room? Actually it is in the bathroom.
Where are you? In the living room, watching TV and answering this.

What’s your plan for the day? 
We have been getting the RV ready to travel.  I was cleaning, washing and figuring where we were going to put Mr BCs dialysis stuff.  We have some vacation supplies delivered to my daughter's for the trip home.

Are you reading any books right now? 
I have started book four of Game of Thrones.

Do you ever count your steps when you walk? 
Not always, but I do count stair steps as I go up or down....Why do I do that?

Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? 
All the time. I make my own music in my head.

Have you ever peed in the woods? Probably
Do you chew your pens and pencils? No
What is your “Song of the Week”? What is that?
Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Sure
Do you still watch cartoons? No, I will watch animated movies.
Whats your favorite love movie? Dr Zivago, I just saw it.
What do you drink with dinner? Ice Tea
What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? BBQ 
What is your favorite food/cuisine? Mexican, we will eat good in CA.
What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Last person you hugged/kissed? Mr BC, soon my grandsons.
Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Yes
Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? No, I was a girl scout!

3 comments :

  1. Have fun in Santa Barbara. My son and his family live there and we are 8 hours away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always give great replies but I wonder who thinks up the questions. Enjoy your time with the grandsons.... didn't I already say that on a previous post?

    ReplyDelete